Monday, April 3

Socks... rhymes with smocks...

...and smocks is almost my favorite word. My favorite word being smock, in the singular. Say it. Isn't it fun to say? smock. smock. smock.

So apparently I do have things to blog about. I just don't immediately think to blog about them....

I have a new favorite thing! It's one of those little things that can make your day.... new socks. I buy socks in bulk, on the cheap, generally from Target. And I wear them out. Which is a mistake. I recently rediscovered the joy that is brand new socks. The feeling of how your foot can slide in a shoe and how smooth they are on hard wood floors. Of course I have such amazing balance and proprioception* this doesn't cause me any problems at all.

So go out and buy yourself some new socks and share in my joy.



* I've noticed lately that I seem to bump into things a lot and decided it's either dodgy peripheral vision or wonky proprioception. I prefer wonky proprioception to the theory that I might be losing my sight. That's kind of scary.

No comments: