Tuesday, August 29

Go Dancing

I have a dirty little secret to admit. Well it's not so dirty and not really a secret... but I am becoming a Friday night regular at a country line dance bar. Yes that's right. I hear the first step towards getting help is admiting that I have a problem. I blame my new friends. Shannon goes there with Rob and they know all sorts of people there. They actually are regulars.

There's this bar (and if me saying country line dance bar made you think of Swisher you couldn't be more wrong). This place is huge, like a warehouse. There are two giant projection screens showing ESPN behind each bar and in the center is a dance floor fenced off like a roller rink. And the people here can dance. Like really line dance and they look the part. Like a song comes on and everyone just knows what dance to do. It's great. :D

I don't really dance, only the one or two I know. Or if I've had enough to drink, then I'm more willing to make a fool of myself trying to learn a new one. Basically I look forward to going out every friday night because it's always a ton of fun.

If you ever visit and you're here over a friday night, we'll go. You'll see what all the fuss is about.

No comments: