Monday, February 12

Say Goodbye

When I loaded the snow day pictures onto my computer I found the pictures from Angie's layover in Chicago. Jess, Eli and I went to Midway Airport to goof around in baggage claim for a couple of hours. Jess even wore her Cedar Falls t-shirt in honor or angie's visit




Then Jess scratched Angie's nose. I'm not entirely sure why. I think I was distracted by the hot pretzel I was snacking on.




This may or may not have led to Angie getting a nose bleed...



According to Angie it happens to her a lot. So I think Jess is pretty much blameless. Too soon it was time to say goodbye.

1 comment:

JessS said...

i came to your blog to leave you a comment about the episode of Lost that is on tonight, (i can't text you on my phone because i apparently forgot to pay all of my phone bill this month. Anyway, i couldn't think of anyone else who would care, and it is a particularly thrilling episode, but then i got to typing this and thought maybe i shouldnt tell you on the internet because i dont want to ruin it for someone else. and then i thought maybe i dont want to ruin it for you either, since you might one day rent or buy the dvd and watch it so maybe ill just wait til my phone is turned back on and ask if you want to know.


Also something ELSE really exciting just came up on this show!! I hate it! You should definitely catch up on the website, or at least just watch this one! and then i will have someone else besides eli to talk about it with.

But I will say, that coming to your blog to leave you a comment and finding a post kind of about me was pretty exciting, because the only posts i really care about are the ones about me.