Friday, May 29

Dog-sit

This is Clancy...



Clancy is the beagle I'm dog-sitting until Sunday. Although I may not want to give him back. He's a little bit crazy and a whole lot smarter than he wants you to think, but otherwise fairly awesome.

After spending the first 20-30 minutes doing "perimeter checks" where he literally ran circle around my house, checking each and every room dozens of time, he settled down into the window seat. I opened the window for him and he was done. set. not gonna move. Eventually he got distracted and came and napped with me on the couch.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Fun!! Isn't it nice to have a little furry companion? They don't talk back, and they follow you around adoringly.

Roster said...

He's great, but I never have any clue as to what he wants. He doesn't fetch or really even want to play with any of the toys he came with, he seems content to sit and stare out the open window, but then he'll turn and stare at me. So I know he's trying to tell me something...