Tuesday, August 15

Play ball!



As the summer begins to wind down I realized I hadn't gone to nearly enough baseball games. I even started off so well. There was the first Cubs game back in April. And then I went to another one in June. And then we dragged Mike and his son to country night in July.



But I had only made it to Miller Park once with my dad. So to remedy that I called up all my friends here in Illinois. (Yes all 4 of them, and yes they all at some point worked at TJ's with me) We went to see the Cubs play the Brewers in Milwaukee.


Me, Stefan, David, Rob


Rob and Shannon


David and I. I stole his broke down Braves hat to mock him and his Thug Look


He then pulled out a stylish 80's sweatband.


Stefan remembered why he'll miss us so much now that he's living in Boston. We're just more fun than anyone else :D


It was quite the outing and well worth the fact that I think only Stefan paid me for his ticket.... By the end my voice was completely hoarse and I was ready to pass out.

No comments: